Location: Maryland Intl. Raceway
(27861 Budds Creek Rd, Mechanicsville, MD 20659)
Friday August 26 (9AM-5PM; Qualifying)
Saturday August 27 (9AM-1PM; Eliminations)
Racers will enjoy 7-8 hours of open-runs/test & tune/qualifying before eliminations/brackets.
Each racer's highest qualifying MPH pass will be considered for class placement.
The top-8 in each class will advance into a heads-up, single-elimination bracket shootout.
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR RACERS
• • All drivers (Also Read Trap Speed Requirements Below): Driver must wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, long sleeve shirt, SA2015 or SA2020 rated helmet. DOT and M-rated helmets will not be allowed.
• Vehicle is roadworthy, OEM seat or SFI approved, functioning seat belt, windshield not cracked
• All fluids adequate, free of any leaks and all lines are secured
• Wheels are not cracked or bent
• All brake pads have at least 30% life remaining
• All brake rotors show no signs of cracking or other damage
• Vehicle is equipped with DOT approved tires, in good condition
• Vehicle Must be running a coolant overflow container
• If the vehicle does not have a sealed overflow container the vehicle must be running water or a non-glycol based product
• All lug nuts, vehicle body parts, battery, and any other components are securely fastened
• If vehicle power is 1500whp or greater, a belly pan or engine diaper is required
We highly recommend this for any highly modified vehicle no matter the power level
• 150 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus SFI 3.2A/1 fire-rated jacket
• 175 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus SFI 3.2A/5plus fire-rated pants, firesuits meeting SFI 3.2A/5 are acceptable.
• 190 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus gloves meeting SFI 3.3/1 and a head/neck restraint system that meets SFI 38.1 AND used according to that manufacturer's recommendation (Simpson, Schroth, HANS, Z-Tech, Schroth, Impact, etc).
• 210 mph+ trap cars: All of the above, plus have and use a drag race-rated parachute, we recommend a 5 or 6 point safety harness that is installed per manufacturers recommendation, and recommend an FIA rated seat also installed per manufacturer’s recommendation.
No matter the MPH all convertibles must have OEM rollover protection or an approved SFI roll bar
Please take time to fully read and understand the rulebook for the RaceMotive Roll-Cup 2022 roll-racing competition.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com