SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR RACERS
• • All drivers (Also Read Trap Speed Requirements Below): Driver must wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, long sleeve shirt, SA2015 or SA2020 rated helmet. DOT and M-rated helmets will not be allowed.
• Vehicle is roadworthy, OEM seat or SFI approved, functioning seat belt, windshield not cracked
• All fluids adequate, free of any leaks and all lines are secured
• Wheels are not cracked or bent
• All brake pads have at least 30% life remaining
• All brake rotors show no signs of cracking or other damage
• Vehicle is equipped with DOT approved tires, in good condition
• Vehicle Must be running a coolant overflow container
• If the vehicle does not have a sealed overflow container the vehicle must be running water or a non-glycol based product
• All lug nuts, vehicle body parts, battery, and any other components are securely fastened
• If vehicle power is 1500whp or greater, a belly pan or engine diaper is required
We highly recommend this for any highly modified vehicle no matter the power level
• 150 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus SFI 3.2A/1 fire-rated jacket
• 175 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus SFI 3.2A/5plus fire-rated pants, firesuits meeting SFI 3.2A/5 are acceptable.
• 190 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus gloves meeting SFI 3.3/1 and a head/neck restraint system that meets SFI 38.1 AND used according to that manufacturer's recommendation (Simpson, Schroth, HANS, Z-Tech, Schroth, Impact, etc).
• No matter the MPH all convertibles must have OEM rollover protection or an approved SFI roll bar
Registered racers will recieve a DocuSign link several days prior to the event to complete their online tech form in advance.
On the day of the event, come to the tech garage bay to have your form looked up, inspection completed, and race numbers assigned.
Pocono Raceway has pumps for Sunoco 100 octane unleaded fuel.
You are welcome to bring your own fuel as long as it is stored in a proper container.
- You may NOT have fuel jugs in your vehicle while racing.
- You may NOT store fuel jugs in any of the garage bays.
- You may NOT leave any empty or full fuel jugs at the track after the event. Any racer found to be doing so may be fined up to $100 per jug.
At Pocono: Passengers are allowed to accompany racers if they also have a Snell SA2015/SA2020 certified helmet.
At MIR: Passengers are not allowed
No DOT or motorcycle helmets.
• Yes, BUT ALL convertibles must have OEM rollover protection or an approved SFI roll bar
RaceMotive events are a family-friendly environment and children are welcome to spectate.
Children under 12 years old are free and do not require a ticket. Children 12 years old or older require a fan/crew ticket.
The track offers a cafeteria with snacks, drinks, and food during the event. Additionaly, you may leave the track during lunch and bring outside food if you please (we reccomend Pocono Organics right across from the track).
You may bring a small gas or charcol grill to BBQ during the event. We ask that you please be safe and responsible with the grill and never leave it unattended while lit. Please also fully clean up after yourself and your group.
Yes, but they must be kept on a short leash. Please also consider that the ground can get very hot. Plan accordingly to keep your pet safe, healthy, and hydrated.
NO, YOUR DOG MAY NOT RIDE IN THE CAR WHILE YOU ARE RACING!
Refunds & Credits
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not offer refunds under any circumstances.
Provided the nature of our business and events, RaceMotive, LLC. cannot and does not offer refunds under any circumstances.
In the event that your vehicle is not ready or you cannot attend an event that you've purchased a ticket for, then you may choose to forfeit the purchase amount or request a credit/rain-check.
To request a credit/rain-check for a future event. All request must be made at least 7 calendar days before the event date. Each request will be manually reviewed and processed accordingly.
Approved credits/rain-checks will ONLY be valid for events within the same calendar year, UNLESS the credit is being requested for the final event of the season (in which case the credit would be valid for the following year). Credits/rain-checks carry no ($0) cash value, and may not be sold, transferred, or renewed.
All RaceMotive events are held rains or shine. Inclement weather is unpredictable and may create delays. RaceMotivereserves the right to halt or delay events if we feel the weather is creating unsafe driving conditions.
Customers may not request a credit/rain-check due to weather or other acts of Mother Nature.