RaceMotive Roll-Racing Fall Finale - Racer (Covers the Driver Only)
On October 10, we welcome you back to the infamous "Tricky Triangle" to push the limits as you enjoy an exhilarating day of competitive roll-racing. This will be our 2021 Season Finale, with several cars aiming to set new track records.
- Racers may choose to participate within 1 of 8 classes based on the specifications of their vehicle. Classes do not dictate who you can/can't race.
- Every fair start (below 65.99 MPH) run counts towards each racer’s personal best MPH for the day.
- The highest MPH at the end of the day within each class wins and is awarded their trophy. Racers may race against anyone from any class.
• 9 CLASSES • • 1/3 MILE ROLL-RACING • • VERIFIED START SPEED (BELOW 65.99 MPH FOR A FAIR RUN) • • UNLIMITED RUNS • • NO ELIMINATIONS • • OLYMPIC GRADE TIMING• Interested sponsors, please E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
Tech forms will be E-Mailed via DocuSign during the week prior to the event.
- TITAL CLASS (All Cars Making 1,800+ WHP or THAT EXCEED 210.99 MPH) - HEAVY-HITTER CLASS (All Cars Making 1,500-1,799 WHP
or THAT EXCEED 199.99 MPH) - RWD and/or MANUAL TRANSMISSION CLASS - AWD and/or SCT CLASS - A90 SUPRA ONLY CLASS - SEDAN/4-DOOR CLASS - EXOTICS CLASS - BMW ///M vs. MB AMG vs. AUDI RS CLASS - AMERICAN MUSCLE CLASS (Mustang, Camaro, Charger, Challenger)
BASIC REQUIREMENTS & CONSIDERATIONS
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old - All drivers must provide their own motorsports rated helmet (Snell S/A 2015 or newer) - Fire-rated race suit, roll cages, and other safety equipment are recommended for cars exceeding 1,000 HP - Pants & closed-toe shoes required - All cars must pass a safety and tech inspection at the track prior to racing - All participants, spectators, and crew must sign a release waiver. - Food and drink are sold by the track, you are permitted to bring your own as well - Pop-up canopies and foldable chairs are allowed - No motorcycles - During an event, if a car is involved in an on-track incident and/or is stopped on or near the racing surface and unable to continue to make forward progress, unless extenuating emergency conditions exist with the racecar (i.e. fire, smoke in the cockpit, etc.) the driver should take the following steps: - Shut off the electrical power and, if the driver is uninjured, lower the window. - Do not loosen, disconnect or remove any driver personal safety equipment until directed to do so by safety personnel or a Track Official. - After being directed to exit the car, the driver should proceed to either the ambulance, another vehicle, or as otherwise directed by safety personnel or a Track Official.
- The Village at Pocono (Across from the Track): (570) 643-8300 - Comfort Inn Mount Pocono (10 Min from the Track): (570) 972-2130 - There are also plenty of great Airbnb's in the area. Use our referral link: https://abnb.me/e/ndzX9YQPgdb