Location: Pocono Raceway
(1234 Long Pond Rd., Long Pond, PA 18334)
Saturday May 6 (9:00AM-5:30PM; Qualifying)
Sunday May 7 (9:00AM-3:00PM; Eliminations; 3:00PM-6:00PM Open Runs for All)
Racers will enjoy hours of open-runs/test & tune/qualifying on Day 1 before eliminations/brackets.
Each racer's highest qualifying MPH pass will be considered for class placement.
The top-8 in each class will advance into a heads-up, single-elimination bracket shootout.
ONE TICKET COVERS YOU FOR BOTH DAYS
DOWNLOAD THE FULL COMPETITION RULEBOOK
(Scroll down through the full-page for more details)
SAFETY REQUIREMENTS FOR RACERS
• • All drivers (Also Read Trap Speed Requirements Below): Driver must wear closed-toe shoes, long pants, long sleeve shirt, SA2015 or SA2020 rated helmet. DOT and M-rated helmets will not be allowed.
• Vehicle is roadworthy, OEM seat or SFI approved, functioning seat belt, windshield not cracked
• All fluids adequate, free of any leaks and all lines are secured
• Wheels are not cracked or bent
• All brake pads have at least 30% life remaining
• All brake rotors show no signs of cracking or other damage
• Vehicle is equipped with DOT approved tires, in good condition
• Vehicle Must be running a coolant overflow container
• If the vehicle does not have a sealed overflow container the vehicle must be running water or a non-glycol based product
• All lug nuts, vehicle body parts, battery, and any other components are securely fastened
• If vehicle power is 1500whp or greater, a belly pan or engine diaper is required
We highly recommend this for any highly modified vehicle no matter the power level
• 150 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus SFI 3.2A/1 fire-rated jacket
• 175 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus SFI 3.2A/5plus fire-rated pants, firesuits meeting SFI 3.2A/5 are acceptable.
• 190 mph+ trap cars: all of the above plus gloves meeting SFI 3.3/1 and a head/neck restraint system that meets SFI 38.1 AND used according to that manufacturer's recommendation (Simpson, Schroth, HANS, Z-Tech, Schroth, Impact, etc).
No matter the MPH all convertibles must have OEM rollover protection or an approved SFI roll bar
Please take time to fully read and understand the rulebook for the 2023 RaceMotive Season Opener Roll-Racing Shootout.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com
FREE SIM-RACING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL GUESTS
All attendees will have no-cost access to one of the most advanced full-motion racing simulators in the nation between 10a-3p.
INCLUDED WITH ALL RACER & SPECTATOR TICKETS.